Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi, It's Britney

Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone.  So far Jon has posted the last two posts and I thought I should write a little something too.  I have the weekend off this week and Jon is at work right now.  We haven't really done much today.  We finished the first season of Heroes, and had some lunch before Jon went to work.  Now I am home alone and getting a little bored.  I have cleaned up and am just wanting to make dinner.  I am going to make a tamale verde skillet (all by myself).  I will let you know how that goes later.  So nothing much else going on right now.  I am still doing training this week, but I'm at a different mall for the week.  I think I will be starting regular work hours at my mall next week.  I will post more later in the week.

- Britney

No comments: