Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Christmas Tree



Well, thanks to Grandma Owen, Britney and I set up our first Christmas Tree last night. It is the perfect size for our apartment; about six feet tall, and not too fat at the bottom. 

I am on my last week of classes, followed by a few tests before I start break. I will probably continue working in Dr. Wetzler's lab for a few weeks before starting in Dr. Smith's lab. Britney is hoping to hear from Roswell this week about going in for interviews, so I am hoping she will get hired before, or close to Christmas.

I've also included a picture of the Ghost of Christmas Past, Kats style...

-Jon



2 comments:

Joel said...

The tree looks really nice, and I bet mom will be thrilled that you put all your ornaments on it. It's pretty convenient that they are all red and white (except for the green cactus). The Fightmasters have a real tree in their front room, and it looks beautiful and smells amazing.

Also, I started a new blog that I'm actually going to keep updated about life.

Rachel C said...

What a pretty tree! Sorry we missed you guys when you were here!