I want to clear up a few misconception about snow in buffalo. Who ever told us that the city of Buffalo "knows how to handle snow", either lied to us, or they don't understand what "handle snow" means. When Britney returned home from work, she and I went to Lowes and Target, usually a five minute drive. We both saw five or six snow plows, all of them with their plow up. The problem was that in some intersects (on main roads) there was still four or five inches of snow. That does not qualify as "handling snow". I just looked out the window and there is still a few inches of snow on one side of the road. We also noticed that no one is putting down salt, so most likely there will be a nice layer of ice everywhere tomorrow morning. Above is a picture from our apartment.
-Jon
1 comment:
It looks beautiful - stay safe - looking forward to being with you guys for NewsYears!
Love - mom
Post a Comment