This morning Britney and I put the second coat of paint on the bathroom walls and ceiling. We are going with a grey pallet in the bathroom. We bought a grey shower curtain with a paisley/damask pattern, a white and grey bathroom rug, and a single dark grey slate tile. We are spray-painting a mirror frame mat black to replace the old mirror, I will replace the toilet in the next few days, and the sink is being installed on Monday.
We also got a picture of Mable sticking her tongue out, something she does occasionally, but this was an rather extensive event.
Enjoy.
-Jon
P.S. Britney got a call from an Optometrists office about interviewing for a receptionist position, and another job placement agency about her availability.
3 comments:
I kind of liked the poopie brown spotted paint job that you had before the grey. You should consider going back to that.
Bathroom sounds real pretty. I like grey :)
Brit, PawPaw and I are praying for your job posibilities. We pray you get into something real soon that you really enjoy! You know - a God-thing like Rien last week :)
Is Mable a Tuxedo? She looks pretty, even w/ her tongue sticking out.
Love you guys,
MeMee
Looking good....you do great work and we will come ready to help however we can.
See ya soon - Dena
Post a Comment