Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I have voted 3 times!

I just wanted to clarify that I have voted in 3 presidential elections.  Jon forgot that I am older than him and turned 18 before the 2000 election and was able to vote... and I did.  

I was also reminded that I haven't posted in a while and should do that.  So here I am.  Not much going on with me.  Like Jon has posted, I am looking for a new job.  I am going to call and set up an interview with the doctor's office I applied at in the morning.  They seemed interested in the fact that I had experience in a doctor's office, so hopefully I will get some feedback soon from them.

Well, thats about it with me.  And just so you all know...CNN just projected that Obama is our new president :-)

~Britney

4 comments:

Rachel C said...

Just out of curious, but how were you 18 8 years ago, but only 23 now? =) YOu should be 26 if you turned 18 in 2000...I was only 20!

Jonathan Heald said...

hahaha!!!!
I just caught that! I meant the 2004 election!

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

we're so proud of you Britney: all grown up and still adding wrong...