Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Snow

I am unfortunate to inform everyone that the morning of October 22 marks the first snow in Buffalo NY. While Britney is thrilled, I am alas saddened by the impending gloom of winter weather. Snow covered roads, ice covered cars, and bitter cold awaits us in the coming months. Oh woe is me.

But really, it is a little weird that it is already snowing a little bit. There are still leaves on the trees, Halloween hasn't even passed, and little white snow flakes are slowing falling. As I look towards to future Buffalo winter, I am glad that I have experience from the Chicago winter, and I hope that Buffalo winter is not so bad. 

- Jon

3 comments:

Rien Heald said...

And when things get really cold, icy, and snowy, you can always think of Peter in LA, cause I'm sure he'll be missing the snow.

:-)

Kimmy DeMint said...

If it makes you feel better, we had our first snow yesterday. (when I say snow, I mean the flakes came down but melted almost immediately)

Rachel C said...

I don't think you'll get your wish of Buffalo winter not being so bad. Don't they get several feet of snow every year? I want to come visit during that time!!! =)