Our Blog: Informing friends and family on the happenings of our expanded Heald Family. What life is like in Buffalo NY for Britney and Jon and Logan...
Monday, December 7, 2009
The Prettiest House on the Block
Britney and I have decided that our house, with the Christmas lights, is the prettiest house on the block. The wreath on the front door is complements of MeeMee and PawPa.
-Jon
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The house DOES look pretty! I really like the white lights.
And I'm so glad to know you have received the wreath.
Merry Christmas,
BTW - do you know we are relocating to AZ because PawPaw is not doing well at this altitude. We plan to leave here later this week when he gets out of the hospital. For the time being we'll be living at Jack's house, then - ?
Looking forward to whatever God has next in store for us!
It looks faabulous darlings! I love the white and it's just such a perfect outline of your adorable home. We love you both so much. We wish you a wonderful Christmas as the Healds travel to the Buffalo area. Then we are really looking forward to New Year's with the NewHealds Family!!! Love - Mom
YOU are correct, your house is the prettiest on the block! Wish we could spend Christmas with all the Healds, but Papaw has to work on Christmas eve. Let's hear it for the world of retail..right Britany. Love you, Grandmother
5 comments:
The house DOES look pretty! I really like the white lights.
And I'm so glad to know you have received the wreath.
Merry Christmas,
BTW - do you know we are relocating to AZ because PawPaw is not doing well at this altitude. We plan to leave here later this week when he gets out of the hospital.
For the time being we'll be living at Jack's house, then - ?
Looking forward to whatever God has next in store for us!
Love you both,
MeMee
It looks faabulous darlings! I love the white and it's just such a perfect outline of your adorable home. We love you both so much. We wish you a wonderful Christmas as the Healds travel to the Buffalo area. Then we are really looking forward to New Year's with the NewHealds Family!!!
Love - Mom
Be careful that the squirrels don't steal your light bulbs...
Good job brother. I know you're prob of yourself, and you should be.
I don't have any Christmas decorations up in my apartment.
YOU are correct, your house is the prettiest on the block! Wish we could spend Christmas with all the Healds, but Papaw has to work on Christmas eve. Let's hear it for the world of retail..right Britany. Love you, Grandmother
It is beautiful - but will be prettier when it is full of family - and me!!! I can't wait for us to all be together.
love - mom h.
Post a Comment