Just a few points of exciting news:
1) Britney has a job interview with Buffalo Spine & Sport tomorrow, for a receptionist position, similar to some of what she did in her Mom's office. The office is east of our new house (opposite direction from Roswell) but depending on her schedule we might be able to make it work with one car.
2) Our mortgage broker called us today to tell us we should be getting our approval letter from the bank later this evening. I am not confident, but I am hopeful that we can close later next week.
3) Not really exciting, but nice to know: Mable and Melvin are tolerating each other. There has been a little hissing, from both sides, but they seem to put up with each other. I actually think Melvin is a little scared of her (because she is new) even though he is easily twice her size.
That's all for now.
-Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment