Not much is new on the house front. We have signed all of our mortgage papers and everything is falling into place nicely. Our realtor and mortgage broker say we should be able to close on time (June 12th is our tentative closing date). We have picked out our flooring, paint colors, fixtures, hardware, and lots of other stuff. We are so excited to get going on the renovations.
Tonight Jon made wings. They were very, very good! I did offer to do the dishes and I started to do them, but he told me to stop because he says I take too long rinsing them and I waste water. So now I am blogging and he is washing dishes...I think I got the better deal :-)
So, that's all for now. More to come after our great weekend home!
See you soon!
3 comments:
How very clever of you to rinse for a long time.
I can't wait to see you both - and we wil have Emily some/most of the weekend too - and grandparents. YEAH. Love, Mom/Jennifer
eeuuuwe - your mom should not see what you are reading.
You should know, I'm reading that book, and it's about economics.
-Jon
Post a Comment