This weekend, my parents and Joel came to the house, just to relax; I didn't want to do anything on the weekend, just for a change of pace. Joel drove over on Thursday evening, came to the lab with me on Friday, and had to leave on Saturday, to be back for church. My parents flew in late Friday evening, and we just dropped them off at the airport. Their plane is getting ready to leave as I type this.
Below are some pictures of our living room and kitchen; now that is it not light pink, I'm proud to show it off.
-Jon
The kitchen cabinets painted. We missed the drawers.
Britney enjoying the living room.
Looking back into the room from the front of the house.
P.S. Melvin is getting a cold, so he slept most of the weekend.
6 comments:
The kitchen and LR look so nice. You all have done a marvelous job!!
Take good care of Melvin - it's serious when kitties get a cold!
Love you guys,
MeMee
Make sure to get him his flu shots!
I might have picked the wrong weekend to come.
(Ha!) Not really - we had a great time and it looks great! - ENJOY!!
Love - Dena
WOW! It's hard to believe that it's the same house that Kathryn and I saw this summer! It looks WONDERFUL!
Did you get the pedestal sink installed in the bathroom? I'd love to see pictures of it whenit's done.
Love you guys.
Dad R
Just don't pee in the sink. Jon doesn't want you to do that, apparently.
Post a Comment